This post lists some of the greatest education quotes of all time. We hope you enjoy them and that they inspired you to do great things whether it is teaching or being a student. Enjoy.
- The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. Aristotle
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school. Albert Einstein
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
- I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. Albert Einstein
- Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. Anthony J. D’Angelo
- Change is the end result of all true learning. Leo Buscaglia
- Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. John Dewey
- An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. Benjamin Franklin
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. Malcolm X
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. Nelson Mandela
Education Quotes for Students
These quotes will help influence you to do more, discover more efficiently, provoke idea and assist those around you to accomplish.
The Best way to predict your Future is to create it. Abraham Lincoln
Education costs money, but then so does ignorance. Claus Moser
Learning is not attained by chance; it must be sought for with ardour and diligence. Abigail Adams
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember amateurs built the ark, but professionals built the Titanic. Unknown
He, who opens a school door, closes a prison. Victor Hugo
The Hunter who chases two rabbits will catch neither. Unknown
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of becoming. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be done without hope and confidence. Helen Keller
Children have to be educated, but they have also to be left to educate themselves. Ernest Dimnet
Education Quotes for Teachers
Teaching is hard, and sometimes it can look like energy is in brief supply. Often, we all need a little inspiration to remind us why we do what we do.
First, a preface: Instructor burnout is a real thing. Do not go searching for “motivation” when you require aid with a system, a smarter way to grade documents, or an easier way to grade tests. However if you make sure that what you require is a 8-second peptalk, among these quotes may be precisely what you need.
We have actually dug through dozens of books, instructor publications, pinterest boards, and other blog sites to discover these preferred inspiring quotes for instructors. We have actually tried to come up with a variety of ways of thinking of mentoring and learning without turning to the most cliche lines you have actually heard once again and again.
A few of these you have actually most likely heard previously, however hopefully the bulk of them are both brand-new, and efficient in that extra push when you require it.
The quotes start now:
“Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.” (Chinese Proverb)
“If kids come to us from strong, healthy functioning families, it makes our job easier. If they do not come to us from strong, healthy, functioning families, it makes our job more important.” (Barbara Colorose)
“What we want is to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child.” (George Bernard Shaw)
“We’re trying to give the young people something that can help them, and we don’t know exactly what it ought to be.” (Wendell Berry)
“Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.” (Colleen Wilcox)
“Students don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” (Anonymous)
“The dream begins, most of the time, with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you on to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.” (Dan Rather)
“Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths theater.” (Gail Goldwin)
“I’m not sayin’ I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will.” (Tupac Shakur)
“Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” (John Dewey)
Education Quotes for Students Motivation
Do you require some help when it comes to studying? Perhaps you have utilized the Law of Attraction to help you visualize what you wish to attain, you just need some assistance with actually getting encouraged?
Often being a teacher can be hard, and you might not understand where to start or you might lack inspiration. When you start feeling more inspired, you’ll be amazed at what you might find out.Check out these education quotes for students motivation below. check out one of our top ranked videos on motivational quotes for students to study hard
“Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
“Strive for progress, not perfection.” – Unknown
“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
“Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
“You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
Education Quotes Nelson Mandela
The below are 10 amazing education quotes from the very own Nelson Mandela. Let these quotes encourage you and brighten your day. These quotes can help you if you are in a school environment whether a teacher or student. Check them out below.
Young people must take it upon themselves to ensure that they receive the highest education possible so that they can represent us well in future as future leaders.
Not a day goes by when I don’t read every newspaper I can lay my hands on, wherever I am.
Without language, one cannot talk to people and understand them; one cannot share their hopes and aspirations, grasp their history, appreciate their poetry, or savour their songs.
No country can really develop unless its citizens are educated.
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
Education is the great engine of personal development. It is through education that the daughter of a peasant can become a doctor, that the son of a mine worker can become the head of the mine, that a child of farm workers can become the president of a great nation.
It is what we make out of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another.
There are certain precautions you should take to prepare yourself for a fruitful study career. You must brush up your knowledge through systematic reading of literature and newspapers.
Discussion sharpens one’s interest in any subject and accordingly inspires reading and corrects errors.
One of the things I learned when I was negotiating was that until I changed myself, I could not change others.
A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.
Funny Education Quotes
Sometimes you just need some humorous quotes to get you through your day at school whether you are teaching or learning. The quotes below will put a smile on your face and all have to do with school, but with at humor twist. Enjoy.
- A BMW can’t take you as far as a diploma. Joyce A Myers
- A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men. ~ Roald Dahl
- A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open. ~ Frank Zappa
- A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. ~ Roald Dahl
- A police officer came to my house and asked me where I was between 5 and 6. I replied, “Kindergarten.” ~ Author Unknown
- A policeman pulled me over and asked me for my papers. I gladly gave him all of my students’ essays to grade and drove off. ~ Heidi McDonald
- A smile is the prettiest thing you’ll ever wear. ~ Author Unknown
- A teacher’s job is to take a bunch of live wires and see that they are well-grounded. ~ D. Martin
- Being a new teacher is like trying to fly an airplane while building it. ~ Rick Smith
- Being a teacher is not a 9 – 5 job.~ Heidi McDonald
Thank you for making it this far! We hope you enjoyed these hand picked well researched education quotes. Use these to keep you motivated. Check out the rest of our site where we only post motivational content, positive news, motivational videos, and motivational quotes. Please share! Thanks again!!